It’s officially wedding season! Planning a wedding can be stressful and demanding – there are so many things that have to be done! And when it’s all over, you want your guests to leave with a smile on their face.
Wedding favors are a nice token that shows your appreciation, and it’s also your guests’ last impression of your big day. Coming up with the perfect wedding favor can be challenging; making sure there’s something for everyone to enjoy can be a difficult task!
St. Louis is full of delicious and unique options for your wedding favors. Many newlyweds love the opportunity to share something local with their out of town guests. Here we’ve picked a few of our favorite ideas for wedding favors this spring!
1. Cupcakes – We’re strong believers that you can never go wrong with an edible wedding favor. Especially something as delicious as a cupcake. Check out the Cup for some of the best cupcakes made right here in St. Louis! To add a personal touch, box them individually and add cute sayings to the packaging, for example: “A sweet ending to a new beginning.”
2. Coffee mug – A customizable coffee mug is not only useful, but the perfect item to personalize. Add the date and picture of your choice, so that no one will forget your wedding day. Check out Baked T’s in the Delmar Loops for this awesome gift idea.
3. Billy Goat Chips – Our Billy Goat Chips come in perfectly portioned bags that are great for a wedding favor. We’ve had the honor to be featured as favors in many local weddings, adding a touch of something sweet & salty to gift bags, or placed on place settings for guests to nosh on while they wait for the main course! Attach a personalized “Thank You!” tag for an extra special touch.
4. Handmade Beauty Items – Gorgeous, handmade beauty items like soap and lip balm from the Clover. These are so elegant and with a personalized tag, will make an excellent wedding or shower favor. Great for his & her gift options!
5. Embroidered Tote – With the help of Embroider the Occasion, you can create a perfect tote dedicated to your big day! You can fill these bags with your favorite items from around St. Louis, and have them ready in the hotel rooms of your out of town company. This gift is practical, but personal, which is just what your guests need!
You and your guests deserve the best, so have fun with your wedding favors! Choosing local options for your gifts is a great way to add a personalized touch to your wedding, and gives guests from out of town a taste or feel of something unique to your hometown! For more fun tips, Billy Goat Chip news, and delicious ideas are sure to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.